Tuition & Financial Aid
2022-2023 Tuition and Fees
Half Day 8:30am-11:15am $15,828
Full Day 8:30am-3:00pm $26,355
Full day $26,355
Middle School: Grades 5-8
Full day $27,615
Families may choose from several payment plan options.
- Application: $75
- Parents’ Association Membership: $100
- Technology Fee: $75 (Nursery-PK Half-day); $175 (Nursery-PK Full-day; Grades K-4); $200 (Grades 5-8)
- Book Fee: $75 (Nursery-PK Half-day); $175 (Nursery-PK Full-day; Grades K-4); $200 (Grades 5-8)
- Field Trip Fee: $275 (Grades K–8)
All Saints Episcopal Day School offers a comprehensive financial aid program to accepted families who have a demonstrated need. The financial aid program is designed to make the school accessible to all families who value the long-term benefits of an independent school education for their child.
Families interested in applying for financial aid should:
- Check the box on the application indicating an interest in financial aid or request information on applying for financial aid from the school.
- Go to https://www.solutionsbysss.com/parents/ and click on the prompt to begin your Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS), which is due no later than January 3. When asked for our school code, please enter 1214. You will be given a password that will allow you to return to your PFS at a later date before submitting it.
- Upload supporting documents, including your most recent Federal and State tax forms, W-2’s and 1099’s, must be provided to SSS.