Tuition, Financial Aid & Scholarships
2023-2024 Tuition and Fees
Half Day 8:30am-11:15am $17,174
Full Day 8:30am-3:00pm $28,595
Full day $28,595
Middle School: Grades 5-8
Full day $29,962
Families may choose from several payment plan options.
- Application: $75
- Parents’ Association Membership: $100
- Technology Fee: $75 (Nursery-PK Half-day); $175 (Nursery-PK Full-day; Grades K-4); $200 (Grades 5-8)
- Book Fee: $75 (Nursery-PK Half-day); $175 (Nursery-PK Full-day; Grades K-4); $200 (Grades 5-8)
- Field Trip Fee: $275 (Grades K–8)
All Saints Episcopal Day School offers a comprehensive financial aid program to accepted families who have a demonstrated need. The financial aid program is designed to make the school accessible to all families who value the long-term benefits of an independent school education for their child.
Families interested in applying for financial aid should:
- Check the box on the application indicating an interest in financial aid or request information on applying for financial aid from the school.
- Go to https://www.solutionsbysss.com/parents/ and click on the prompt to begin your Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS), which is due no later than January 3. When asked for our school code, please enter 1214. You will be given a password that will allow you to return to your PFS at a later date before submitting it.
- Upload supporting documents, including your most recent Federal and State tax forms, W-2’s and 1099’s, must be provided to SSS.
The Head of School Scholarship Program
All Saints Episcopal Day School is honored to announce the launch of our Head of School’s Scholarship program. The program will provide merit scholarships for qualified applicants to our Grade 6 and Grade 7 beginning with the 2023-24 school year.
To apply, applicants’ families should complete our inquiry form by clicking on the “Apply” button at the top of the page and identify themselves as candidates for the scholarship program. Our admissions staff will contact candidates directly and provide a special application fee discount code so that they can complete the full application for a fee of $25.
To qualify, candidates will be required to submit the results of a nationally normed standardized test which has been taken during the 2022-23 school year. All Saints will accept the results from the Enrollment Management Association’s SSAT or the ERB’s Independent School Entrance Examination (ISEE). Candidates will also be required to submit an essay, attend an interview and spend a half-day at All Saints to go to classes and meet with their prospective classmates. Please direct any questions about the program or the application process to: email@example.com.
The Brad Ost Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship supports currently enrolled families who, for whatever reason, are experiencing a financial difficulty that may make them hesitate to re-enroll their child, or children, for the next school year. The Scholarship is a grant toward tuition that helps families over short-term financial setbacks.
If you or someone you know could benefit from this Scholarship, please contact Joan Harrison, Director of Enrollment Management for details on how to apply for funding. Your request will be held in the strictest confidence.