Parents play a vital role in every aspect of community life at All Saints. From serving as guest readers in their child’s classroom, to chaperoning field trips or assisting with one of our many schoolwide events, to serving on the Board of Trustees, parental involvement is a key cornerstone of the All Saints experience.
Every parent is automatically a member of the Parents’ Association, and participation in PA-sponsored activities is encouraged but not required. Opportunities for involvement are varied and flexible to ensure that there is something for everyone. Whether working at home or in an office, part-time or around the clock, each parent can find their “just right” way to be involved in the community.
Here are just a few of the ways parents can enjoy participating in the life of our school:
- Serving as career speakers, field trip chaperones, or admissions ambassadors
- Assisting at school events such as Field Day, the school plays, or arts performances
- Sponsoring monthly lunches for faculty and staff
- Supporting bake sales, book fairs, and similar events
- Attending school performances, basketball games, and milestone project learning demonstrations
- Sharing cultural traditions