We are currently seeking dedicated and dynamic staff members for the following positions:
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (full-time)
Reports To: The Administrative Assistant/Receptionist works under the supervision of
the Head of School and/or her designee.
All Saints Episcopal Day School seeks to employ professionals who demonstrate a
serious commitment to the philosophy and values of the school, an eagerness to
participate in a rigorous professional learning community, and a willingness to engage in
honest reflection about their professional practice. A list of specific credentials follows:
- Relevant experience
- Professional manner and presentation, customer service driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Positively represent All Saints in all interactions with students, parents, teachers, staff
and the larger community; create a warm and welcoming environment.
- Answer the telephone in a courteous manner.
- Direct calls to appropriate persons and/or take messages.
- Direct all school inquiries to appropriate person (admissions questions to
admissions director, etc.)
- Screen telephone calls for the Head of School.
- Announce the arrival of appointments to the appropriate person.
- Greets and maintains procedures for visitors.
- Track student attendance and late passes.
- Be apprised of adults authorized to pick up children and maintain the pick-up lists
- Maintain confidentiality of information related to students, parents, colleagues and the
- Maintain the organization and cleanliness of the reception area, bulletin boards,
monthly calendar, and outdoor areas as directed by the Head.
- Coordinate distribution of school lunches.
- Sort and distribute mail.
- Work to enhance the image of the school in the larger community.
- Assist the Business Manager with tasks such as recording receipts and disbursements
in QuickBooks, reconciling credit card invoices and petty cash, preparing monthly
invoices for Before/After Care billing and preparing and making bank deposits.
- Super user and lead data entry specialist for all data and communication systems
(Veracross, Google Workspace, Microsoft 365, etc.)
- Perform data population and updates on all systems.
- Maintain hard copies of all emergency binder records.
- Web content and resource board assistant editor.
- Support annual procedures for new family enrollment and student forms processing.
- Prepare purchase orders, places approved orders, and tracks orders.
- Ensure that copy machines, fax devices, and other administrative resources are
functional at all times (Order and load paper and ink as needed).
- Issue staff member identification cards.
- Assist with Before/After School Program as needed.
- Coordinate and complete various administrative tasks as directed by members of the
- 40 Hours per week, hours TBD
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Job Types: Full-time, Contract